Thursday, April 11, 2013

HOLY SNAP...

     Some times insane things just happen, today I witnessed two. The first I was washing dishes rocking out to music, when I saw a burst of flame out the window. Its lasted for about two seconds then stopped. I kept on washing and then I heard a HUGE BOOM. I saw lighting like hit the ground!!! It was CRAZY.
      Now its pouring rain. I am glad because we need it to wash away all the pollen! :)
     The other one was quite a sight. Alright so I stayed after school today to help decorate for this breakfast National Honor Society is putting on for the teachers at our school and we were in the cafeteria hanging out, having a good time decorating. There was also this group of like 10 or so kids just doing whatever; it was way past school being out and it looked like they were at school because they had nothing else todo. My back was facing them, but all the sudden I heard some kind of tension in the air, so I turned around. I saw this girl going mad at this guy like twice her size. Woah! she was angry, and I had no clue what set her off to unleash the beast. There were some blows exchanged, but nothing too serious. Finally the guy just stopped fighting back and walked away. I just stared because I was in awe/shock. In all my years in high school I have never seen a fight until today.
     
Our decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment