Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fresh and New Start

      I have no clue what I am doing right now quite honestly. I am not that great at writing, so I'll just write like I would speak in honesty. I have kept a daily journal for the last couple years, but now I feel like I need to express some of my daily experiences more publicly. The thought came into my mind briefly while watching LDS General Conference, a semi annual event where millions of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints watch leaders speak about various topics. The event lasts over a weekend and so many inspiring things are said. Anywho, one of the apostles spoke about blogging. Its a first for me but we'll see how it goes.
     I am Caree. a high school senior. I have attended dual enrollment classes at a local college since my junior year. I have played piano for over a decade and could be way better if I would have listened to my parents and practiced all those years. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints also known as the LDS church or mormon church. I love being a member because the religion encompasses every aspect of my life or at least I try. I have three sisters and as a family we throughly enjoy traveling. I am not kidding we travel alot. I enjoy creating stuff and it turning out well. I enjoy exercising with my mom. I was recently accepted to Brigham Young University in Provo, UT and cannot wait to get out there with my older sister. I am in anatomy at high school and love it, although I cannot see my self going in to the medical field right now. Based off of that statement it should be easy to believe I have no idea what I want to major in, I'll just see where God takes me with my life.
       Today was amazing. I was at church for a funeral, baptism, and general conference. It was incredible to see how the gospel of Jesus Christ penetrates our lives from funerals to the topic of blogging.
    All these ideas of what to say are scurrying about in my mind. hmmm. I am grateful I could have my spirits lifted this weekend as I listened and pondered upon the words of some incredible men and women.
    If anyone has questions about mormons they can go to this link http://mormon.org Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day!